Higher One- New Haven, CT
Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to...
Sears- West Haven, CT
of home services, with more than 11 million service calls made annually.Job Purpose: THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION. To ensure distribution activities are conducted in accordance...
Chestnut Hill Apartments- Hamden, CT
Experienced Groundskeeper to maintain lawn and shrub pruning and snow removal at our luxury apartment complexes. Work to include...
Randstad- Milford, CT
must have 2 years of manufacturing and assembly experience and be able to accurately use calibration tools Must be a team player and flexible with LEAN manufacturing processes...
Randstad- Branford, CT
having light to average weight May select assembly method and procedure but always ... and final adjustments This person must have assembly and soldering experience Knowledge...
salary: $ 11.00 - $ 11.00 per hour The salary displayed is only an estimate; salary offers depend on an applicants qualifications, skills, education and job experience, among...
Chico's Retail Services- Milford, CT
including monthly store sets and zone maintenance. 8. Other duties as assigned/required. 1. Must be 18 years of age or older 2. High School diploma or...
Hotel Full Time Front Desk (Hamden, CT)
DISHWASHER/PREP COOK WEEKDAYS (NEW HAVEN CT)
Date:Reply to: see below
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL BE AVAILABLE MONDAY-FRIDAY 7-3 WITH SOME FLEXIBILITY!
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE MINIMUM AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. HIGHER ONE'S KITCHEN IS FOCUSED ON PREPARING HIGH QUALITY LUNCHES FOR ITS STAFF OF 250.
HE/SHE WILL ALSO PERFORM FOOD PREP AND ASSIST OTHER KITCHEN STAFF WITH DUTIES AS NEEDED. ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL FOOD PREP AND DISHWASHING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PASS BOTH A CRIMINAL AND CREDIT CHECK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
SALARY FOR THE POSITION IS $11 PER HOUR PLUS BENEFITS, HEALTH, DENTAL AND VISION, 401K,PTO AND HOLIDAY PAY AND MORE!
TO APPLY, VISIT:
www.higherone.com/careers Find job posting for "dishwasher" and submit your application.
For more information about the company visit www.higherone.com
line cook - Grill / Fry (Hamden)
Nights and weekends are required. Please respond with experience and contact info.
Production Laborers & Receivers Needed (new haven )
Production Laborers & Receivers Needed
We are looking for full time workers who can work well in a fast paced environment. You will be expected to be able to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis. Other duties include, unloading boxes, compacting trash. It is mandatory that you be able to pass a drug test. Steel toe boots are required. Since we need new workers now please only serious replies. We over benefits and raises for all employees with the opportunity for advancement. The hours of work are 8 am to 5 pm.
Please send your resumes.
Assistant to Mortuary Transport Company (Hartford & New Haven County)
Weights of the deceased can vary between 80lbs - 400lbs. Must be able to assist the Director on the heavy calls, too.
Job details include: placing deceased in body bag with the Director, carry out the deceased (up/down flights of stairs) to the carriers, and helping Director load carrier into our vehicle. This is a part time and on-call position.
We provide all safety equipment, gloves, masks (if need be), shoe covers, etc. We will train you on the job. Please visit our website www.CTMortuaryTransport.com or find us on facebook! If you would like more info please email us!
Painter Needed (New Haven)
must speak Spanish
Warehouse/Utility Position (North Haven, CT)
The Delivery/Utility position is responsible for:
Shipping and Receiving Company products in an accurate and timely manner
Delivering and putting away products to customers
Ensure all Company products are received by our customers in a saleable condition
Stock product in the warehouse
Fast paced setting with room for advancement
Exceptional organizational and warehouse logistics skills
Must be able to work within set time guidelines to accomplish deliveries.
Warehouse and forklift experience preferred (order picker experience also a plus!)
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Energetic and Positive attitude
Industries: Aerospace and Defense
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
General Laborer (New Haven)
General labor including (but not limited to);
- Parts washing
- Machine cleaning
- Part polishing
- General shop clean up and maintenance
- Operating Machines
- Driving with company car
Must have a valid CT drivers license
Email resume' and/or work history.