Drivers needed - Valet Parking Attendants FT & PT (New Haven & Norwalk, CT)
compensation: Base rate plus tips; Potential to earn $10-$13 and more to start.
APPLY ONLINE - www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment **Please do not send resumes. Resumes will not be accepted. You must fill out an application to be considered for a position. Resumes can be attached to the application if desired**
Looking for full time work (with benefits) or part time work in addition to another job or school? Are you customer service friendly? Do you like the outdoors?
If so then Valet Park of America is looking for you to work become part of our growing team.
Pay: Potential to earn $10-$13 and more to start, between base rate and tips.
Hours: Our exact schedule is still to be determined, but most of our shifts will be First shift, with hours ranging from 7am-5pm. We also will have 2nd and 3rd shifts, and weekend shifts, but most shifts are weekday mornings.
General purpose -- The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
Minimum Requirements: -- All Valet Attendants are required to:
* Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have your own transportation (driving experience)
* Have experience working in customer service
* Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
* Must have either a High School Diploma or GED
* License(s) required -- The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This license must have been held for at least one year prior to applying.
* A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
* Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Work environment -- Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
APPLY ONLINE - www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment
Questions? Call 413-827-0871
* All employees must undergo a criminal records check
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
* Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
* All employees are hired on a 30 day trial period. If during that time the employee does not perform their duties to the satisfaction of management, they can be terminated without cause
* All employees will train for four shifts. During this time they will not receive tips, but will receive a higher pay rate as compensation
* VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Select Family of Staffing Companies- Yalesville, CT
has a local client in need of talented construction workers to join their ... Keywords: certified construction worker, building, skilled labor, framing, construction, r...
more of a our residents. We have full-time, part-time, live-in, and hourly openings available that need to be filled ASAP. We offer our team: Competitive pay rates for both...
La Quinta Inns & Suites- New Haven, CT
audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotels front desk. Audit responsibilities include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork and shift reports. While...
Target- North Haven, CT
to Starbucks specifications.|Follow Food Safety standards and maintain a clean store.|Greet customers with a groomed appearance and full uniform.| **Requirements:**Maximize sales...
Target Brands- North Haven, CT
Description:Keep merchandise organized and accessible.|Work as part of a fast, fun and friendly Backroom team.|Maintain a clean, great-looking store.|Quickly and accurately...
Big Y- Cheshire, CT• Exceed our customers’ evolving expectations by preparing the freshest quality product while providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping...
Griswold Home Care- Wallingford, CT
assistance with walking Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items Providing ... vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.) Washing...
IKEA 1,090 reviews - New Haven, CT
Computer proficiency including the IKEA home planner. GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace....
Best Western Plus North Haven - North Haven, CT 06473
Greet customers with a warm and friendly greeting and ensure overall guest satisfaction. Maintain and stock housekeeping cart daily....
Tilcon Connecticut Inc - North Branford, CT
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or national...
Custodian State Gov. - newServiceSource Inc. 3 reviews - Milford, CT
Clean restrooms, offices, and public areas following proper cleaning procedures. Safety and health policies and procedures....