Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested*....
Cafeteria Assistant - newCareer Systems Development Corporation - New Haven, CT
Ability to fluently read and write English. Demonstrates on-going commitment to preparing young people for the workforce by modeling, mentoring and monitoring...
Concierge - newBrightview Senior Living, LLC - North Branford, CT
If you do not remember your password click here . Participates in and attends all required in-service training sessions....
Concierge - newOmni New Haven Hotel at Yale 92 reviews - New Haven, CT
To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc. Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to the guest rooms....
Smoothie King Now Hiring Team Members and Shift Leaders (Orange, CT)
Team Members and Shift Leaders for our new location
If you want to help "Inspire people to live a healthy & active lifestyle", then
Smoothie King is the place for you!
Our Team Members and Shift Leaders make it HAPPEN!
With a thorough understanding of our menu and products and a genuine interest in helping their community live healthier lifestyles, our Team Members and Shift Leaders offer friendly, energetic, and consistent service to all of our guests.
• Ability to work as a team
• Ability to follow procedures
• Willingness to comply with dress code requirements
• Ability to keep the store clean
• Ability to follow food safety regulations
• Ability to Multi-task
• Enthusiasm for our Mission
• Ability to delivery outstanding guest service
Additional Qualifications for a Shift Leader:
• Full time availability
• Ability to maximize profitability and efficiency of operations through systematic deployment of team members
• Ability to act with integrity at all times
• Ability to lead others effectively
• Willingness and ability to oversee accuracy of tills
• Flexible scheduling
• Fun, energetic, healthy work environment
• Competitive hourly pay
• Employee discounts on smoothies, supplements, and healthy products.
Stop by to pick up an application!
Tuesday 11/19/13, Wednesday 11/20/13 or Thursday 11/21/13 from
11:00 AM-2:00 PM
350 Boston Post Road
Orange, CT 06477
Receiver (Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT)
dishwasher (New Haven)
Saturday: 8:30am-1:30 pm
Family Restaurant in New Haven
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hostess (Basta Trattoria, downtown)
WAREHOUSE POSITION (MILFORD/SHELTON AREA)
Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience to apply.
Forklift certified, scan gun use, computer literate is desired.
Bilingual is a plus
Positions available on 1st shift
Positions start at $10/hr.
MUST be able to pass a background check and a drug test!
Please submit resumes and telephone numbers
Seasonal Facilities Associate (Shelton, CT)
MAINTENANCE TECH (West Haven)
A local apartment community in West Haven, CT is seeking a qualified residential property Maintenance Technician. We are looking for a dependable, hard-working individual that has the ability to complete projects in an effective and timely manner.
Qualified candidates must have must have experience in maintenance, apartment turn overs and general repair work.
* Cleaning office, grounds and common areas
* Responding to maintenance requests
* Work with our team in turning over vacated apartments
* Responsible for maintaining interior and exterior appearance of properties to present good
"Street curb appeal" for potential tenants.
* Minimum 3 years of Previous Maintenance experience
* Must be neat, well groomed, well-spoken and able to interact with potential and
* Professional person with positive attitude.
* Self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision.
* Good work ethic.
* Must have Valid drivers Licence
* Must meet our Criminal background checks
* Must be available for emergency calls on weekends and evenings on rotational basis.
Starting salary $13.00 depends on experience.
Fax resume to 203-324-4547
caregiver for elderly gentleman (new haven)
Live in, good condition. No driving or license necessary.
Please call 203-387 8828 or reply by e-mail.