Administrative Part time (Woodbridge)
compensation: $9 per hour
Production Label Clerk (West Haven )
The 'Production Label Clerk' is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of issuing of production labels. Responsible for monitoring proper rotation of labels in a manufacturing/distribution environment. Receives order forms, locates labels and issues it to production. Responsible for inputs of orders and issuing out labels into computer spreadsheet.
*This position is not in an office. This is generally a clerical position located on the manufacturing/warehouse floor*
1st Shift 6:30AM-3:00PM Monday-Friday with overtime as needed. Some Saturdays may be required per business need.
-Must be computer savvy with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
-Must be able to communicate effectively orally and written
-Must have good math skills
-Must pay attention to detail.
-Must be able to work in a team environment.
-Must be able to work in a warehouse environment subjected to cold in the winter and warm/hot in the summer
-Responsible for issuing production labels.
-Responsible for keeping accurate inventory of production labels.
-Enter inventory, issues to production, and returns into the system.
-Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to the Craigslist email above. Interviews will be held immediately and we want to start someone soon. Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay is Hourly and DOE
Cook, Food and Beverage (Sports Haven, New Haven, CT)
We are looking for an individual who is able to cook successfully from a provided menu in order to satisfy current and new customers needs.
• Cook provided menu items following guidelines & recipes in a timely manner.
• Interact with customers in an attentive and friendly manner.
• Keep a clean and organized work station/area.
• Develop creative daily specials.
• Open and/or close the kitchen on various scheduled shifts.
• Set up and/or break down concession line for/during a scheduled shift including re/stocking of depleted food items.
• Communicate to MOD items that are needed to perform job.
• Handle cash transactions for walk up customers.
• Work well with others and keep busy at all times.
• Culinary Education helpful but not required
• Able to work holidays & weekends
• Detail oriented with the ability to respond appropriately and professionally under pressure.
• Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
• Able to lift 50 lbs
• Able to stand on feet for long hours