Welcome Message

Welcome, Job Seekers!

This blog has been set up to bring up to date and relevant information to you as you go about securing employment or training. The job postings reflect the employment areas sought by the people served by Liberty Community Services, Inc.

It is a good idea to check this blog daily as it is frequently updated.

Best to you in your job seeking endeavors!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm Back!

Dear Job Seekers,

Thank you for your patience the past week as I was working on a special project.  I posted only once last week!

Well, I'm back today and will be making sure you have a lot of new leads for jobs.

The best guidance I can give you is to be vigilant and persistent.  Check postings EVERY day. 

As you state your experience to employers, make sure you consider what you have learned in life as well - perhaps you have helped a family member in a business or you have helped someone remodel their home.  Have you volunteered?  These experiences are really important to consider.

If your resume is not up to date, call me so that I may assist you in putting together a resume and a job search strategy.

Silvia Moscariello
LCS Employment Services
(203) 497-2323

No comments:

Post a Comment